The Government of India has recently stated that the Fastag Apply Online 2021 will become mandatory for all vehicles in the nation. The main goal of the Fastag E-Toll Collection initiative is to decrease the amount of time that vehicles waste at toll gates by digitally automating the payment process. They also said that vehicles would no longer be expected to wait at toll gates for payment, which would save time.
- Fastag Apply Online 2021
- Fastag Registration Process online
- Fastag Services online
- Fastag Required Documents
- Consider the following:
- Fastag Recharge Online
- How to Apply for New Fastag
- Fastag Online Apply using PAYTM
- FASTag Recharge Options
- What is Fastag in cars?
- How to find my Fastag number?
- What is Fastag code?
- Which bank gives Fastag?
- Share this:
Fastag Apply Online 2021
Fastag is a service that people will recharge the same way they would recharge their prepaid mobile phone or DTH. Interested candidates may fill in an online application for the Fastag by visiting the online website fastag.org. The Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, stated that the FASTag would become obligatory on all transporting vehicles in India starting on January 1, 2021. However, he has stretched the deadline to February 15, 2021.
This is a computer-readable tag that will be scanned when inserted into the scanning device. The money will get deducted from your account automatically. They may be recharged by the car owner in order to pay the toll cost. Fastag will make it possible for customers to take advantage of the discount option when they recharge their accounts.
Fastag Registration Process online
The Fastag Apply Online 2021 will lose its validity after five years from the date of registration unless otherwise specified. Vehicle owners will get text alerts when tolls are deducted. As a trial, the services will be offered across 180 toll plazas and expand to all additional toll plazas in the near future. Rupees 200 is the one-time charge for using Fastag. However, it also depends on the kind and size of the vehicle that the commuter uses. Customers below a balance of Rupees 100 in their accounts will be eligible to recharge their accounts.
Fastag Benefits – Let us know a little more about the advantages of the Fastag Program.
Fuel and Time Savings: By attaching the Fastags to the cars, commuters will be able to save a significant amount of fuel and time. Furthermore, there will be no need for vehicles to sit at toll gates for extended periods of time.
Fastag Services online
• Online Recharge: Vehicle owners can recharge their tag accounts online using a debit or credit card, NEFT/RTGS transfer, Net Banking.
• Cashless Transactions: The Fastag allows commuters to conduct transactions entirely without using cash.
• A dedicated web portal is available for residents, via which they may access all of the services available by Fastag Electronic Toll Payments.
• Transparency: It guarantees complete transparency in the toll services is provided across the country.
Fastag Required Documents
Along with your application for Fastag Apply Online 2021, the following documents need to be provided
Submit the Registration Certificate (RC) and Know Your Customer (KYC) papers of your vehicle.
Consider the following:
Identification and address proof from the list provided:
• A driving license, PAN card (mandatory), valid passport (picture page and address page), voter identification and Aadhar card are all required.
• For companies & corporations, there are three options which are: public limited, private limited, and partnership proprietorship.
• Certificate of Incorporation, Partnership Deed or Registration Certificate of the company/PAN Card of the owner is all acceptable forms of identification.
• The Proprietor’s PAN Card (mandatory) serves as evidence of their company address.
• Photo identification of the individual who has signing power under the Shop Act or other solid evidence.
• Partners’ names and addresses are to be included in the list of Directors.
• Submission of all details in the application form.
• The documentation must be in the name of the car owner.
Fastag Recharge Online
Applicants who are absent at the time of application submission will have to provide a copy of their picture identification proof.
How to Apply for New Fastag
This is a step-by-step instruction manuel to submitting an online application for the fastag on its official website. People willing to apply for the Fastag for their private cars can follow these steps:
• Fastag’s official website may be found here.
• It directs the internet user to the Home Page, which is seen below.
• When you open the next page, click on the Apply Online link.
• The online visitor is subsequently directed to the website shown below.
• After the page opens click on the link that says “Click Here” after the page opens
• It should direct the applicant to the next page.
• In order to apply for a new customer account, click on to the New Customer: use Now option.
• It should bring up the online registration form.
• Enter the following details such as – first and last names, mother’s maiden name, gender, and the date of birth.
• Enter your mobile number and email address on the form.
• The system sends a One Time Password (OTP) to the registered cellphone number. You should make a copy of the OTP or enter it manually in the respective ares.
• Next step is to select and upload a scanned copy of your ID Proof.
• Be sure that all of the information is correct, and then click on to the Continue button.
• Place your information in the Address Details section, including Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, Pin Code, State, and Zip Code.
• In the Vehicle Details section, enter or choose the registration number, the make, and the model of the vehicle.
• Additionally, submit the RC Copy as indicated in the form.
• Verify that all of the information is correct, and then click on the proceed button.
• The applicants can see the tag information on the right-hand side of the screen.
• The applicant should complete the remaining requirements, such as payment, on the next page and certify the completion of the application process.
• On the next page, it displays the receipt and acknowledgment.
• The candidates may print out their applications and store them in a secure place for future reference.
Fastag Online Apply using PAYTM
• There are several available ways to apply for FASTag.
• Let’s have a look at the online process to apply for the Fastag using Paytm.
• Visit Paytm.com, which is the official website of Paytm.
• It automatically directs the online visitor to the Home Page of the website. Fastag provider’s home portal
• Fastag may be located on the Home Page’s drop-down menu by clicking on it.
• The online user is then sent to the Fastag Page as a result.
• Enter your Vehicle Registration Number field on the newly opened form.
• Upload photographs of the front and back of the Vehicle Registration Certificate to proceed
• Keeping in mind that the file size should not be more than 2 MB.
• Individuals should log into their accounts using the mobile number or email ID and password that they have established with the respective service provider.
• After successfully verifying the documents, the applicants will be given a Fastag to use.
• The tag will be mailed to the user’s email address a few days after the application procedure is concluded.
FASTag Recharge Options
To Recharge your Fastag users have the following options.
- AU Small Finance Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- HDFC Bank
- FINO Payments Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Punjab National Bank PNB
- IDFC First Bank
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- PAYTM Bank
- *Punjab Maharashtra & Co-operative Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
What is Fastag in cars?
Fastag is a digitalized toll collection system for vehicles that have been introduced in India. The Government of India has recently stated that the Fastag Apply will be mandatory for all vehicles in the nation. The Fastag E-Toll Collection initiative is to decrease the amount of time that vehicles waste at toll gates by digitally automating the payment process. Vehicles would no longer be expected to wait at toll gates for payment.
How to find my Fastag number?
If you are a registered prepaid FASTag customer and have registered yourself on its official website, you should receive a Fastag number. Your mobile number will be linked to your prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI). You may check your balance by giving a missed call to the toll-free number: +91-8884333331.
What is Fastag code?
FASTag uses a technology called the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), which helps to make toll payments automatically while the vehicle is in motion. FASTag (RFID Tag) is fixed on the windscreen of the vehicle, which enables a customer to make the toll payments from their prepaid accounts as they pass through toll booths.
Which bank gives Fastag?
The banks that currently gives Fastag are HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank and Axis Bank. Paytm Payments Bank currently offers the services too. However, in order to buy from a bank, you’ll need to head to their official websites.